can somebody help me?
chiali
2004-10-14 16:46:25 UTC
I have a lot unclear question what i would like to have answer or
advice.
I got a letter about refused my restoration of status.
nobody ever told me if i wanna restoration my status i have to be
student again,becoz i was coming canada as international student.
So i wouder if there is any possible my file can be revision or the
decision can be remake again?
and why nobody inform me that im not eligable to apply restoration,not
in the stupid guide of how to apply.not from the calling center agent
whom are doing strike on the street?
I have other questions to come,
If I return my country(Taiwan) right now,and apply and new multiple
entry visa. Does this restoration refusal make any effect on my
applying?
will they just refuse my applying for the visitor visa,because I got
refusal this time. and does it take longer to process than anybody?
I have been inform yesterday that I couldn't apply sponsorship
immigration inside of Canada,is this true?
Which one is processing faster,if I apply inside of Canada or outside?
I did a medical examination for the immigration purpose,if I would
like to apply outside of Canada,do I need to make another medical
exam?
Can my common-law partner sponsor me even he doesn't have job?we are
living in Quebec.
Since my restoration has been refused,will this become a serious bad
record in my immigration history?

Thank you very much.
Jim Humphries
2004-10-14 17:34:30 UTC
It appears that you have been staying illegally in Canada for quite some
time. That is what makes you inelligible to restore your status and why you
must leave Canada, Your common law spouse can sponsor you but it would be
best if you were married.
--
Jim Humphries, former visa officer
Thank you very much.
chiali
2004-10-15 12:38:27 UTC
what i dont understand is on the guide of application form. it says:

""Restoration of Status
You may seek restoration within 90 days after your status as a
visitor, student or worker has been lost, if you have only failed to
comply with one or more of the following conditions:

You lost status because you remained in Canada longer than the period
authorized for your stay (but not longer than 90 days)""

then I believe i am eligiable on this one,so i really dont get why
they ask somebody to restore their status,becoz at same time they
refused them as same reason.
what i really would like to know is following those 2 question:
is this refusal make any effect on my applying new visa even on
immigration?
is it faster to apply in my country (taiwan) for the common law
sponsorship?

thank you in advace.
Thank you very much.
Jim Humphries
2004-10-15 17:51:14 UTC
Once you leave there is little chance you will get another visa for some
consdierable time. Why would they give you overseas what they did not give
you while you were illegally in Canada. Sponsorship as a common law spouse
is normally quite fast. You have not given much detail to know whether your
case would receive that type of processing.
Thank you very much.
chiali
2004-10-16 00:26:35 UTC
Hi,Jim
thank you very much for your help.
I just wonder in how much time i should leave canada by myself
in my refusal letter,they told me i will receive my overpaid check in
4 to 6 weeks,can i leave canada after i recieve my check?
or they will make an enforcement within 2 weeks something like that?
and how long do you think the considerable time for me to apply a new
visa?
you got any idea?

thank you again.
Thank you very much.
Christopher Reeve's Rotting Corpse
2004-10-16 01:11:46 UTC
Attention Wong:

If you were a student and you wanted to restore your status wouldn't it be
obvious you would have to restore it to being a student once again?
Thank you very much.
chiali
2004-10-16 22:14:34 UTC
no,I dont think its very obvious,
i graduated on 2002,since i holded vistor visa instead student
and on the guide says, if you lost ur status as
visitor,student,worker...
you can apply within 90 days.
I believe they gave me vistor visa for about 2 years is becoz I have a
good reason to stay in canada,and they know I have a long term
relationship with a canadian. so i dont see any good reason they
refused me to stay here longer and send my application for the
immigration.

well,now i just wonder if there is any possibality to make this
revision?
or im done here?
Thank you very much.
Christopher Reeve's Rotting Corpse
Thank you very much.
PMM
2004-10-17 02:53:43 UTC
Hi Chiali
Post by chiali
[...]
Your done. It would also appear that you were working without permission
according to your message. You probably should leave fairly quickly or the
next thing is CBSA will be issuing a warrant.

PMM
chiali
2004-10-17 15:57:22 UTC
huh?huh?
okay,I should have make clear about my situation.
Frist,I came here as student,then i graduated on 2002,since then i
hold visitor visa for at least 2 years,the reason I applied my visitor
visa is I want to stay with my common law partner,he is canadian. also
apply common law partner immmigration inside of canada. this is what i
happen.
so what i dont understand is,if they gave me visitor visa for 2 years
already.
why is that I made a stupid mistake to apply an "extension" on
time,then they have to refused me to give me the visa and saying I
have to study to get this restoration?
I have declared my bf's name in the application,actually there is form
for that.
and i also provide the proof,so i am very sad and angry at this
officer who just dont care about I live with my bf for 3 years,and
asked me to leave canada without any phone interview.
my bf support me from a way long,and my family they still give a bit
money to live here.I dont see any reason why i would have to work
without permission here.

can somebody just explain a little clear?thank you.
becoz i really dont wanna leave my bf for i dont know how long the
considerable time........
Post by PMM
Hi Chiali
PMM
Christopher Reeve's Rotting Corpse
2004-10-17 16:40:03 UTC
So you are now telling the group that you have applied inland to be
sponsored as a common law partner? Is so when did you send the application
in and where are you in the process?
Post by chiali
[...]
Post by PMM
Hi Chiali
PMM
Jim Humphries
2004-10-17 19:23:04 UTC
No one can answer your questions because there is not enough information in
your posts. It seems to me that your case is not so clear as you think or
maintain.
--
Post by chiali
[...]
Post by PMM
Hi Chiali
PMM
chiali
2004-10-18 13:06:51 UTC
I'm sorry,I believe its my english not good enough to explain the
whole situation. let me try to make it clear,and I really need
somebody to help me,thank you guys.

On the 2001,I came to Canada as student,and I studied about 1 year and
half to finished what I wanted to learned. but while i was in school,I
met my common law parnter,so I really want to stay with him so then I
applied a visitor visa from Oct. 2002,but i wanted to stay longer so I
applied about 4 times extension on time and they made one telephone
interview with me,and I told them the reason I want to stay canada is
stay with my bf and apply immigration. so they gave me 4 times
extension as visitor in 2 years.but I didnt apply immigration right
away,becoz my bf didnt have job in the frist year when i holded
visitor visa,but he found a job a while later.then I prepared all the
document they ask for the immigration.but tricky thing is my bf wasnt
healthy enough to countinue his job,the insanrace company sertisify
him as disable person to work,but temporary. so i didnt know what to
do,becoz i know if he doesnt have job,then i couldnt apply
immigration..blahblah...until this July,he is able to be back at work
and it seems more stable for me to apply immigration(becoz i dont
wanna get refused by any little reason),then at this july,when i sent
my application then I realized my visa is already expired,i really
thought it was in the end of July instead. so i made another mistake
again,i frist sent an extension application to office,but one month
later i called to CIC calling center,then i realized my mistake,so i
sent a right form again for the restoration. I gave them the reason is
I would like to stay with my bf and apply immigration,I explian why i
didnt apply immigration be4 my visa expired,I attached all the
document to support my reason. but I just got refused,and on the
Post by Jim Humphries
a visitor,worker or student who losed temporary resident status for
faliure to comply with the following conditions imposed under:
*paragraph 185(a)
*any of subparagraph 185(b)(i) to (iii) or
*paragraph 185(c)
may be eligible for restoration of temporary resident status if an
application is submitted within 90 days after loss of status and if
following examination its is established that the applicant meets the
initial requirements for their stay and has complied with any other
conditions imposed. in your case,you have not satisified me that you
meet the initial requirement of your stay,which was to study.
therefore you are not eligable to have you temporary resident status
restored.

this's the reason he gave me,so i wonder if I came here as student
then I got 4 times visitor visa,after a mistake of mine,i couldnt
restored my status?
Is that also mean if you came here as student,you have no right to
fall in love with someone in country?
I wonder if there is any possible i can get this revision?
and i saw another selection which is "another temporary resident
permit" on the form of extension of change your condition,does it suit
me,can i apply this even im out of 90days,and got refused for the
restoration?
let's say,im all done here,when is this enforcement coming to charge
me?about how long?
and if there is no way to revision on my case,I have no choice to go
back my town,how long is gonna take if i apply another visa?

thank you very much....!!i really dont wanna leave my bf,i read in
this group about somebody got sperate by CIC...its really terrible for
me.
Please help me if you know the answer or advice..
thank you.
Post by Jim Humphries
[...]
Post by PMM
Hi Chiali
PMM
Holographic Simulator Evil Lincoln
2004-10-20 11:00:01 UTC
My guess is they are kicking you out because you have been here 2 years
without applying to immigrate. How long did you think they would let you
stay without applying?
Post by Jim Humphries
[...]
Post by PMM
Hi Chiali
Post by chiali
Post by Jim Humphries
Post by PMM
Post by chiali
Post by Christopher Reeve's Rotting Corpse
it
be
Post by chiali
Post by Jim Humphries
Post by chiali
Post by Jim Humphries
Post by chiali
Post by Jim Humphries
PMM
Julien Chaupitre
2004-10-20 15:17:31 UTC
Post by Holographic Simulator Evil Lincoln
My guess is they are kicking you out because you have been here 2 years
without applying to immigrate.
no, it was because i was not able to fuck u'r mom properly. she is
soooooo notorious - her pussy is soooooooo huge i can't finish in 2
years!!!!!
Post by Holographic Simulator Evil Lincoln
How long did you think they would let you
stay without applying?
i think as lons as i'm able to fuck u'r mom's holes - so it depends on
u'r ass asshole
Christopher Reeve's Rotting Corpse
2004-10-21 02:39:02 UTC
Are you sure its not that her pussy seems big compared to your microscopic
dick?

Your English is not very good so here is a phrase you will need to
understand: 'Are you in yet?'